Monday, January 2, 2023

Hello 2023! πŸŽ†

 Hello fellow bloggers! Wow! I have been absent for quite a while. I had no idea how long it had been since I visited my blog until I was here and saw the old post I had done welcoming everyone to 2022! Let's see if I can make 2023 a better blogging year.

I spent a lot of time trying to decide what I would blog about in 2023. Since I love to write so much, I figured what is the harm in just blogging about anything and everything. I've never found blogs with bland words that read like textbooks very interesting. Do this is you want to lose weight, do this if you want to time manage. I like the ones that talk about many different things. I also love the ones that come with some fun and fire.

I hope that is what you will find here on my blog. Fun and fire! You may see posts about my weight loss journey or a book I read. A good movie or a trip we took. I plan to treat this just as I did Xanga all those years ago. Does anyone even remember Xanga? Man, I do. I still miss that blog site. It was fun. I always preferred it to MySpace (shock!) and hated it when it went where all the best and fun websites go to die. Anyway, I will blog about what I want. If you aren't interested in seeing where this journey goes, then you don't have to stick around. Although, I really hope that you will.

Don't panic! I plan to have labels to make it easier to locate posts that pertain to what you want to read about. Interested in how much weight my booty lost this month. You might find that under a weight loss label or goals. Who knows? I'm still figuring all that out. 

Well, that is enough blabbing. I'm going to delete that 2022 post because it is just embarrassing it has been that long since I touched my blog. 

I'm back fellow bloggers and readers. Hope you will stick around to see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment